Zip across the beautiful sea side town of Pondicherry to witness a perfect blend of Indian and French traditions. Our guided route explores Promenade running along the beach, lesser-known stories of French War Memorial and Le Café building. Descend into the famous Aurobindo Ashram and try your hand at paper-making at one of the oldest paper-making units in the town. Brimming with history, culture, cuisine and scenery – this cycling odyssey is a story-book ride for those looking for experiences.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- Snacks & Refreshments
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
- Personal Insurance
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverage
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- GST extra as per Government rules. Price given is indicative. Please inquire to get right price with revised travel and booking validity
- Bike past the quaint and quite bylanes of French Quarters to encounter local scenes of Pondicherry’s life.
- Try paper-making at one of the oldest paper making units in the town.
- Ride through spiritually charged Aurobindo Ashram and unwind yourself on wheels.
- Refuel with French inspired dessert at a heritage building, now home to an award-winning restaurant.
- Hit the road with e-bikes to capture an unforgettable memory of Puducherry.
- Ride through the Promenade to witness Statue of Duplex, Mahatma Gandhi Statue, French War Memorial and Le Café Building.
- Descend into the famous Aurobindo Ashram and try your hand at paper-making at one of the oldest paper-making units in the town.
- Visit a beautifully restored former home of French judge, now an award-winning café and restaurant for refreshments.