What is included in the tour
- Transport (None)
- Stay (As per variant chosen),
- Food (As per variant chosen),
- Experiences (4 Guided Birding Sessions)
- Others (None)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Transport (can be arranged at extra cost)
- Stay (None),
- Food (As per variant chosen)
- Experiences (Any optional items in Notes section)
- GST extra as per Government rules. Price given is indicative. Please inquire to get right price with revised travel and booking validity
- Others (Anything other than inclusions)
What do you get?
- Possible all days Birding sessions. 2 nights package covers 4 curated Birding sessions by an experienced Birder. Extra can be provided.
- You can enjoy birding while we can take care of rest
- Cost given is based on twin sharing. Single accommodation cost would be extra.
- Also, we can facilitate transport at extra cost. If there are more people, transport cost will be divided.
- 4 Birding sessions for 2 nights package and 2 Birding sessions for one night package are included. However, we can do more at extra cost. Cost is given considering 4 participants. Any change may have an impact on the cost.
- Package can be customised according to the need of Customers in terms of alternate stay, arranging or bringing vehicle, no. of days and no. of Birding sessions by giving customised package cost.
- Kotagiri attractions can be facilitated at extra cost for transportation if any.
- We take precautions for Covid in terms of Social distancing. However, we request participants to Wear Masks and use Sanitisers, keep social distancing and adhere to Government guidelines.
Day 01: Arrive at stay place – Check in comfortably. If you can check in early subject to availability, you can go for a morning birding session. Generally, for a night stay, you get one Birding session in the evening and one in the morning. Birding Guide will meet and greet and will take you to the best location and best spots for the time for birding. He will interact with you and explain about Birding Kotagiri as he is an experienced Birder. If you are not able to do it in the morning, you can do it in the evening as per normal schedule. After which, you can take rest at stay place in Kotagiri
Day 02: With a fresh morning, your birding session starts at 06:30 AM. Post breakfast, you can go for additional sessions of Birding based on your energy level and need or you can do on your own. Post lunch, relax for some time at the stay place or you can go around on your own. If you are staying for the 2nd night, you get another Birding session with the Birding Guide to see different places. Post which, you will take rest at your stay place.
Day 03: Morning Birding starts with yet another side to explore some different species with our Birding Guide. Post breakfast, you can relax for some time in a stay place and can head to your destination with fond memories and loads of photographs.