Nilgiris hills is one of the oldest hills in the world and offers great places, experiences, wildlife, birding, lakes, view points, flora and fauna. We have designed a package with an offbeat stay experience. Sign up to experience and get the best memories.
Why should you do this Nilgiris Offbeat Trip?
Uniquely different experience for you
- To experience Cool weather, Jungle stay, Jungle trek and Waterfalls
Results for you:
- Feeling great, chance to photograph stunning landscape, and birds
Easy for you:
- We take care of arrangements while you enjoy predictable, comfortable, cost effective stay and transport
General Rules for the Jungle Stay :
- Check in at 12 noon and check out by 10 AM next day. Early check in is based on the availability
- This is a Jungle Resort. Wild Animals roam around the property freely and they have higher priority than us in this area.
- There is no AC, Television, Wifi in any of the rooms in the resort.
- If we have information about certain wild animals in the vicinity, we would request you to stay indoors and enjoy the wildlife from your rooms.
- No one is allowed to enter the forest without supervision.
- Entry into forest after 6 pm is completely banned.
- No loud music to be played after 9 pm.
- Please respect the privacy of other guests and maintain decorum.
- Kitchen will close at 10:30 pm, please make sure you order your snacks early.
- If you’re bringing a driver, we need to be informed earlier and they will be charged Rs 1000 for stay and food per day.
- Please bring the necessary medicines which you might need, we have the basic set of medicines for common issues.
- If you have any special food preference, we need to be intimated 2 days before check-in.
- Campfire and Jeep Safari is optional and can be arranged at your request and is chargeable.
- A solar Water heater is present for River View Cottages, hot water will be available all through the day when enough sunlight is present.
- As we are in the jungle, power cuts might happen, we use the generator from 7 pm to 10 pm. Again it will be switched on from 8 am to 10 am.
- A boiler is present in the Glass house suites- Hot water will be available from 9:00 Am to 12:00 Pm or according to the time’s guests prefer.
- Shoes are compulsory for trekking.
- No bright clothing or perfumes allowed during the trek.
- Stay booking is subject to availability and is the first come first served basis.
- Private Package can be customised according to the need of Customers in terms of alternate stay, transport, Own vehicle and no. of days, etc.
Standard Room - Rs.3000 Per Person
Premium Room - Rs.3500 Per Person
Dormitory - Rs.2600 Per Person.
What is included in the tour
- Transport (Resort Parking to Resort in a 4 wheel Jeep. Your car will be parked at a parking place safely.)
- Stay (Standard room),
- Food (1 Breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner),
- Experiences (300+ acres Jungle Stay, Jungle Trek, Jungle Waterfalls)
- Others – None
What is NOT included in the tour
- Transport (If you bring your Car, no additional cost. If you travel to Ooty, pickup & drop can be arranged at Rs.2600 Per Vehicle both ways in an open Jeep. Coimbatore or Mettupalayam Pickup and drop can also be arranged.
- Food (Anything other than inclusions)
- Experiences (Any optional Experiences as per Notes section)
- GST extra as per Government rules. Price given is indicative. Please inquire to get right price with revised travel and booking validity
- Others (Anything other than inclusions)
What do you get?
- Stay amidst the jungle at high altitude near Ooty
- Trek inside the Jungle and take a dip in a cool waterfalls.
- Much more..