Tirupati hill has astounding variety of the Fauna and Flora that abounds in the dense forests of Tirupati. Secret Canyons, perennial springs, cascading waterfalls, century’s old tall trees, caves, and prehistoric rock paintings are located off the beaten track and are reachable only by Trekking under the canopy of dense jungle on footpaths known only to the local tribal and the experience Trekkers.
Do you feel like doing Seshachalam Thumburu Trek?
We will be taking you through such an experience with a local person, who is an expert.
Why should you do this trip through KeyTerns?
- To experience the beauty of Tirupati hills
- To do Trekking with local experienced coordinator safely
- Much more
Day One: Report at Tirupati. (Before 9 am) we will start to Kukkala Doddi village from Tirupati by our own transportation. Trek to Chakirevu Bana (Water Falls) from Kukakala Doddi village – 6 kms. Night Halt.
Day Two: Trek to Thumburu valley – 8 kms. Night Halt.
Day Three: Trek to Papavinasana (Tirumala) – 8 kms. Trek Ends.
Cost is Rs. 7200 Per Person INCLUDES The fee includes Trek Guidance, Good vegetarian food EXCLUDES Transport upto Tirupati.
Want to book?
Book thru https://www.keyterns.in/tours/seshachalam-thumburu-trek-2-nights-3-days
Or contact ???? or email@example.com for queries.
- Accommodation is open to sky
Cancellation Policy- non-refundable
Payment terms - 100 % advance is required to confirm bookng.
- Things to Bring: 1. Rucksack 2. Blanket 3. Plastic sheet 4. Cotton Shirt & Pant 5. Sun cap 6. Woolen jersey (optional) 7. Hunter Shoe / Trekking Shoe with Socks 8. Light Rain coat 9. Gloves (optional) 10. Torch Light 11. Water Bottle 12. Lunch Box 13. Tea Mug-Plate-Spoon 14. Toilet kit 15. Cold Cream (Camera/Binocular-OPTIONAL). ● Less luggage more comfort
- Medical Aid Adequate Medical Aid is kept at various camps. However you are advised to bring your personal Medical Kit to meet emergencies.