PRICE - Rs.34650 per person
Option 1: (4 Star)
Port Blair: Sea Shell at Port Blair (AC Standard Room) or similar
Havelock: Sea Shell Resort (Ac Andaman Viila) or similar
PRICE - Rs.23450 per person
Option 2: (3 Star)
Port Blair: TSG Grand (AC Deluxe Room) or similar
Havelock: Aparupa Sands Marina (AC Standard Cottage) or similar
What is included in the tour
- 2 nights stay at selected category of hotel/resort or similar, at Port Blair
- 2 nights stay at selected category of hotel/resort or similar, at Havelock
- Daily breakfast at the hotel/resort on the fixed menu.
- All transfers in a 01 AC Scorpio/Tavera at Port Blair.
- Entry/Ferry Tickets at Sightseeing places.
- To and Fro Private Ferry Tickets to Havelock. Kindly note that if private ferry is not operational then the clients would be transferred to Havelock by the govt. ferry. This is a shared ferry transfer service and in case of any delays, the guest would miss the ferry and there would be no refund possible in such a case. Private / Govt. ferry would be provided based on the availability and operation and thereby ferry tickets and timings are subject to availability
- Transfers at Havelock in a AC Sumo/Scorpio/Eeco.
- All excursions in a general ferry.
- All applicable taxes.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Daily lunch and Dinner or any special orders from the restaurant/bar apart from the suggested meal plan.
- Vehicle at disposal.
- Any personal expenses.
- Any extra excursions apart from the suggested itinenary.
Day 1:. Arrival at Port Blair in the morning by flight/ship and transfer to hotel. After lunch, visit Cellular Jail, Cydiadhabu Beach. In the evening, attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Arrival at Port Blair in the morning by flight/ship and transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Early morning departure by inter-island ferry to Havelock Island (57 kms by sea from Port Blair). Stay here overnight amongst sandy beach and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort. After lunch, proceed to the Asia's Best Beach "Radhanagar Beach
Day 3: After breakfast, proceed to half day trip to Elephant Beach for adventurous Snorkeling experience. Snorkeling is leisure water sports in which a person swims on the surface of water wearing the face mask and view in the underwater corals. Rest of the day at own leisure for independent activities.
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES AT ELEPHANT BEACH ON DIRECT PAYMENT BASIS.
(i)Glass Bottom Boat ride @ Rs.600 per pax on sharing basis.
(ii) Jet Ski Ride @Rs.1000 per pax.
(iii)Sea walk @ Rs. 3500 per pax.
KINDLY NOTE THAT IF ELEPHANT BEACH IS NOT OPERATIONAL THEN THE CLIENTS WOULD BE TAKEN TO KALAPATHAR BEACH.
Day 4: Check out of the hotel is 09:00 Hrs. After breakfast, transfer to Port Blair. overnight stay at Port Blair hotel.
Day 5: Transfer to Airport/Harbour for return flight/voyage.
1. Kindly note that if private ferry is not operational then the clients would be transferred to Neil Island and Havelock by the govt. ferry
2. If the Guest are unable to produce negative report then they shall be returned to the origin destination from the airport itself for which the charges has to be paid by the client directly or they shall be quarantined and all the extras has to be paid by the client directly. In that case there would be no refund applicable against the tour paid on the hotel and transfers part and 100% retention shall be applicable.
3. Kindly note that all the sightseeing has been undertaken by local govt. Administration therefore there might be delay/cancellation in any of the below sightseeing without any prior information. In case the same happens alternate sightseeing would be provided.
4. Kindly note that as per latest update from the hotels in case of any natural calamities, bad weather conditions or cancellation of ferries there would be no refund on the hotel and ferry part and all the extras would be direct payment basis. Kindly inform the clients accordingly to avoid on tour complaints.
5. Kindly note that as per the availability and discretion of ferry management ferry tickets (morning/afternoon) shall be booked to Port Blair - Havelock/Neil island or vice versa. Request you to pls inform the clients accordingly to avoid on tour complaints.
6. As per update from administration once the tickets for light and sound show at cellular jail is booked on the particular day and if the show is cancelled under any condition there would be no refund. Tickets for the next show would be subject to availability and on direct payment basis. Also as per the availability light and show tickets shall be provided i.e. 01st show, 02nd show, 03rd show or 04th show. Same shall be applicable for govt. Entry permits in ross island /north bay. Also, since the light and sound show tickets are online therefore if tickets for light and sound show are full the clients would be provided visit to cellular jail instead of light and sound show. Inform the clients accordingly.
7. Please note that at Havelock due to limited vehicles the vehicles have to cater all the clients on timely basis therefore at some period especially during peak period there might be delay of reaching vehicle at the hotel/sightseeing spots which the guest has to adjust as the same is not under our control. Similarly, during pick up and drop at light and sound show at cellular jail and north bay/ross island excursion at Port Blair the vehicle has to drop the client and immediately the vehicle are forced by the police officials to park the vehicle at the parking lot. Therefore, once the light and sound show is over or return from north bay/ross island excursion there might be delay as there is heavy rush during that time and guest has to wait patiently till the vehicles comes at the spot to pick them up.
8. Kindly note that as of now just two private ferries (Makruzz/green ocean) are operating therefore if the private ferry tickets are sold out then the clients shall be transferred to havelock and Neil island by govt. Ferry.
9. Covid Rules in Andaman
If you’re double-vaccinated and it has been 15 days since your second dose:
- Carry COWIN certificate with you, you don’t need an RTPCR test
- Carry ID proof mentioned on the COWIN certificate
If you’ve gotten no doses, are partially vaccinated (one dose) or it has not been 15 days since the second dose:
- Carry RTPCR report from within 48 hrs before starting the journey from an ICMR-approved lab
- You’ll undergo compulsory & free RTPCR test in Port Blair on arrival
- A single day quarantine in Port Blair, until test results arrive, is mandatory
On the Accommodation and Ferry tickets part Cancellation Charges will be applicable