**Click photo gallery to see more photos **
Everyone needs to take a break from hectic work and travel to relax, rejuvenate and get positive energy. Specifically, Nature trails helps you getting refreshed, see something different and help your mind to be more creative, and energetic.
Gavi travel offers mind refreshing trip.
Gavi is an eco-tourist spot in Kerala which has widely become popular after ‘Alistair International’ the world acclaimed tourism major listed it among the leading ecotourism centres and one of the must-see places in India. Gavi is mainly known for its wildlife. Endangered species including the Nilgiri Tahr and Lion-tailed macaque are often sighted at the outskirts of Gavi. Kerala’s very own treasure elephants can be sighted abundantly. If you are the bird watcher, Gavi is the place for you. With more than 260 species of birds including the great pied hornbill, woodpecker, and kingfishers, Gavi is a heaven for birdwatchers. A splendid spot to be visited at least once for all those who love nature.
Stay type and cost
- SWISS COTTAGE DOUBLE, Pax:- 2 Adult (Default) & [ 1 Extrabed For Adult/Child per Room ] - Indicative Cost: Rs. 7000 Per Person for 2 adults stay with transport from Thekkady and return. WhatsApp to get actual cost.
What is included in the tour
- Free safe vehicle parking at Thekkady if you are bringing your vehicle. Jeep drop at Gavi and a drop back at Thekkady parking. - Gavi Stay package for two adults - Boating at Gavi - Trekking inside Gavi forest - Jeep Safari inside Gavi Forest - Plantation Visit - Breakfast (1), Dinner (1), Lunch (1)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Transport upto Thekkady - Extra person / kids cost - Anything not in inclusion - Any entry or camera fees
Day 1: Reach Kumuzhi or Thekkady. Board Jeep, Have a Breakfast. After Breakfast, travel 40 KM drive to Gavi that includes 21KM forest route. Enjoy the scenic beauty of Gavi forest Jeep drive. Reach Gavi Forest Lodge. Freshen up.
– After freshen up, we will take you to a Spice Plantation walk through.
– Then, we will satisfy your hunger with good Lunch and after lunch, we will take you on a long jungle trek escorted by Kerala Government Forest Personnel and will show you Sabarimala view point if the weather is clear.
– After snacks and coffee tea, we will take you on a Boat ride. You will be mesmerized with the lake surroundings. We will take you to the beautiful waterfalls during the boat trip.
– After the Boat trip, you will relax at Gavi Forest Green Mansion Jungle Lodge, enjoy the dinner with campfire. Then, a comfortable sleep in the serenity of the forests
– We will go for a Forest Department’s Jeep safari through the forest for 2 ½ hours. On the way you can catch the glimpse of numerous wildlife and exotic birds like Minivets, barbets and many more.
– You will be given a good breakfast. After breakfast, we will check out the Jungle Lodge, leave Gavi with fine memories.