Himachal state in India is one of the finest destinations for honeymoon. Book to get fine memories.
What is included in the tour
- Meet and greet upon arrival
- Pickup and Drop from Chandigarh
- Honeymoon Inclusions at Manali Hotel Cake + Flowerbed Decoration + Candle Light Dinner + 2 Glass of Hot Badam Milk or Apple Wine
- Accommodation as mentioned above with Meal Plan
- Toll and taxes
- Parking charges
- Driver allowances
- 24/7 over the Phone support
- Transfers & sightseeing by Individual AC Etios/any Similar
What is NOT included in the tour
- Monument Entrance Fee / Camera Fees.
- Any Adventure Activities and Personal Expenses
- Insurance and medical evacuation
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as roadblock due to natural climates and accidents. Etc
- Tips, Hard & Soft drinks, Mineral Water, Laundry, Postage, Telephone Calls, anything not specified above and any item of personal nature.
Day 1: Chandigarh to Shimla:
Pick up from Chandigarh Railway Station / Airport and drive to Shimla. O/N Hotel
Day 2: Shimla Local Sightseeing
After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride (Extra cost) and One can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, Shimla Vice regal Lodge built in (1885),Jakhu Temple,The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. O/N Hotel at SHIMLA.
Day 3: Shimla to Manali (265 Km Approx 8-10 Hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Manali O/N Hotel.
Day 4: Manali Local Sightseeing
Walk through town visiting newly constructed Buddhist Monastery. Hadimba Devi temple-It is small temple situated in the dense forest is very interesting . Hadimba is said to be the wife of Bhima from the epic of Mahabharata. Vashist, it is an extremely picturesque little place clinging to the steep hill side. On the way up to the village you come upon the Vashishat hot baths where a natural sulphar spring is piped into a modern bath -house. Dinner and Overnight at Manali.
Day 5: Manali – Solang Valley Local
Wake up to the sweet sound of nature and after breakfast head towards Solang Valley. This valley is famous for its adventure activities and you can try your hand at Paragliding, Zorbing, ATV Rides, Horse-riding, Trail-rides and so much more. Before indulging in these activities make sure to understand all safety protocols and measures.
Note: Adventure activities will be at your own risk and cost
Day 6: Manali – Chandigarh
After breakfast checkout from hotel and proceed for Airport / Railway Station.
Terms & Conditions:-
- Rates and availability are subject to change at the time of confirmation.
- If hotels room category is not mentioned, It means that we are providing basic category room
- The package does not inclue guide services
- Refund on cancellation strictly depends upon the concerned cancellation policy of Hotel & Cab.
- NGT Term and Conditions Apply : A/C will not be used in hilly Areas.