An escape from the heat to the princess of the hills, Kodaikanal! It’s set in an area of granite cliffs, forested valleys, lakes, waterfalls and grassy hills. The Farm adjoins Kodaikanal Wildlife sanctuary, far from built-up habitats with only the echoes of c. 5000 yr-old dolmen circle belonging to a lost civilization whose remains survive amidst the beauty of Mother Nature. The farm is hosting eco-campers in South India and is situated at about 4000 ft above sea level in the Western Ghats mountain range. Camp covers about 200 acres, and are surrounded by forest where elephants, Indian gaur, deer, colourful birds, and other wildlife exist.
Why should you stay at Spice Valley?
Uniquely different experience for you
To experience the 100 acre farmhouse with waterfalls
Results for you: Feeling great
Easy for you: We will plan the trip for you. You can simply book and travel.
Read Special Instructions before booking
- Farm is located 20 km from Kodaikanal lake.
- 400 meters uphill trek is required from the road. It may take 15 mins or more. Recommended for youngsters or fit ones. Rainy days may make it difficult to walk with gravel soil.
- Vehicle needs to be parked on the road side. If you are worried about the vehicle, you can discuss with property before booking.
- Farm is eco friendly which runs on solar power. Generator switched on only during dinner time.
- Food will be basic, cooked by farm cooks.
- Trekking inside the farm or to the waterfalls can be done by guests with the direction guidance from the Farm team.
Fri, Sat and Sun (weekend) / long weekends / holidays.
Cardamom Cottage (Capacity - 6 TO 8 adults in two double cots and extra mattresses with attached washroom) - - suitable for a family with kids) Rs.1800 Per Person with a minimum cost covering 6 persons during weekend / long weekends / holidays