Are you looking for a pure own farm organic vegetables used food, NO ALHOCOL policy and great host homestay?
Read further. Nestled amidst the verdant tea gardens of Kotagiri in the resplendent Blue Mountains of the Nilgiris, PrakritiLaya unplugs nature at its best to soothe your souls. Wake up to the symphony of the birds, breathe in the crisp & unpolluted air to revitalize your lungs and simply enjoy our wholesome home cooked vegetarian cuisine and curl up with your favourite book.
Longwood Shola Forest(permissions required), Catherine falls, Kodanadu view point, and Rangaswamy Pillar& Peak trek are some great attractions in Kotagiri.
Whey should you choose this stay?
- Heritage home converted to homestay, vegetables from own organic farm, local guided trips.
- Just book. We will take care of your transport, stay and activities.
- You will surely feel worthy of your vacation time.
- Experience will be certainly worth the money you are paying
We also organize Tea Trail walks, Eucalyptus 'n' Pine Plantation treks and more... With a host of natural attractions like Catherine falls, Kodanadu view point, Rangaswamy Pillar& Peak, etc., PrakritiLaya offers an unforgettable holiday experience that helps you reconnect with nature.
SOME OF THE BASIC FACILITIES WE OFFER:
1. MITAHARA (Our Veg Restaurant)- serves wholesome homely food served with love. 2. 24*7 Hot Water
3. Free High-Speed Wi-Fi
4. Free Parking Area
5. Children's Play Area and Board games
6. A Mini Library
7. Healing Garden Space for Practicing Yoga and Meditation
8. Wrap around Verandah
9. 24*7 Security.
10. Hand Sanitizers at all common areas
11. Eco Friendly Gift Shop.
12. Campfire in the evening at an additional cost (Rs.600/hour)
PICTURES OF PRAKRITILAYA NATURE HOMES
The Drive Way
Reconnect with Nature as you enter our gates
Evenings @ PrakritiLaya Nature Homes Be Like....
A friendly gesture- Visit by The Indian Gaur
PrakritiLaya Nature Home (Where Nature Comes First)
Our Wraparound Verandah -A perfect Place to sit by and enjoy a cup of tea or read your favorite book whilst listening to the sounds of Nature
- Day 1
- Do Nature Walk / Bio-Diversity Walk as per add-on options
- Relax at the property
- Enjoy Campfire, Enjoy Dinner by-pre ordering
- Day 2
- Walk around the property
- Have delicious breakfast
- Check out.
1. We serve only wholesome vegetarian food.
2. Outside food in any form is strictly prohibited.
3. Alcohol will not be served, and guests are strictly prohibited from bringing or consuming alcohol or any other form of intoxicating drugs within the premises. Smoking is allowed only at designated areas.
4. We aim at creating minimal waste and hence request guests to avoid bringing single use plastic products and other non-eco-friendly products.
5. All meals will be served in the dining hall only.
6. Outdoor campfire is subject to weather conditions.
7. Room heaters are available on request at an additional cost of Rs.500/night.
8. Any extras not mentioned in the inclusion will be charged on actuals.
9. We will provide blankets & pillows for drivers to sleep in their respective vehicles. Food will be provided for them along with our staff. Rs.300/meal will be charged per person.
1. All confirmed bookings are to be made by the customer by paying 100% advance.
2. In the case of "No Show" the hotel reserves right to charge 100% retention against the stay.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT DETAILS
• Check-in – 1:00 PM
• Check-out – 11:00 AM
• Early check-in and check-out depend on availability. Please contact reservations with details. Additional charges will be applicable.
Reservations cancelled are charged as below:
1. 15 or more days prior to check in date No cancellation charges- full refund
2. 10 - 15 days prior to check in date - 75% refund.
3. 5-10 days prior to check in date - 50% refund.
4. Less than 5 days- no refund, Cancellation fees are calculated on the total value of the reservation made.
NOTE: Kindly select which category room you would like to book and we will send you the details by e-mail. Once you agree to our terms and conditions and make your advance payment, we will confirm your booking and send you your booking confirmation voucher.
Our water bodies and forests are filled with tons of plastics and toxic waste, which cause harm and pose a serious threat to all fauna and flora tiny pieces of plastic are clog the stomachs of animals and birds as they mistake it for food.
PrakritiLaya will not be providing packaged mineral water (PET) bottles as they are banned in the Nilgiris, since they pose a serious threat to our environment.
We request you to kindly be a responsible guest by following a few simple steps while coming to PrakritiLaya Nature Homes:
1. Carry your own re-usable water bottle.
2. Filtered U.V water is available at all times for refilling at the dining hall.
3. Filtered U.V water in copper Jugs is provided in your rooms.
4. Avoid bringing single use plastic bags, carry cloth bags instead.
5. We have replaced tea bags with re-usable tea infusers in our rooms to avoid adding to waste.
LET US ALL JOIN HANDS IN TAKING SMALL, YET EFFECTIVE STEPS IN CREATING A GREENER AND SAFER TOMORROW.