Meghalaya, meaning “the abode of clouds” in Sanskrit, is a beautiful hilly state in north eastern India. We will take you to #Guwahati, #Umiam lake stunning view & boating, #Shillong, #Nohkalikai Falls, #7SisterFalls, #MawsmaiCave, #India’sCleanestVillage – #RootBridge in this trip. As of now, Cherry Blossom is in full bloom. If you get a chance to see, that will be a bonus. Sign up asap
Why should you visit Meghalaya?
- To get wow experience
- 2 tier waterfall experience from the Elephant Falls
- Panoramic greenery of the Mawkdok Valley
- Visit to ancient Kamakhya Temple
- To achieve your desired results
- Dream of visiting North East
- Best price, Covid protection guidelines in place
- You can handover the planning, and booking to us so that you can focus on enjoying the trip.
Covid Safety Measures
- We use stay places and transport companies that adhere to Covid safety measures