Japan offers history and culture at the variety of UNESCO World Heritage Sites, diverse Japanese cuisine, a ride on the lighting-fast Shinkansen trains. Popular cities are Osaka, Hakone and Tokyo
Are you excited to visit Japan? Consider joining our trip.
Why should you join this Japan trip?
To experience the best of Japan like Bullet Train, UNESCO Heritage Village, EDO House, Samurai Village, TATAMI Style Homes, Natural Hot Springs,
- Much more..
EARLY BIRD OFFER Price - Rs.148000 Per Person
Price given is for a twin or triple sharing stay as per inclusions & exclusions below. Early Bird Price is available only for first 6 bookings. Thereafter, the price increases.
Stay & Food - 3 Nights in Osaka, 1 Night in Hakone and 4 Nights in Tokyo with complimentary Breakfast & Dinner
Transport - Metro, Bus and Bullet Train Transport
Visa - take around 5 to 7 days
EXCLUSIONS with approximate cost P/P (Other than optional) - Rs.100000
Stay & Food - Lunch
Transport - Airfare for Chennai - Osaka - Tokyo - Chennai is around Rs.54000 (non-refundable) to Rs.74000 (Refundable with cancellation / change fee of around Rs.6500
Flight No Origin Destination Dep Date Time Arr Date Time Class MH - 183 MAA KUL 21-Feb-2023 11:45 hrs 21-Feb-2023 18:15 hrs N MH - 52 KUL KIX 21-Feb-2023 22:40 hrs 22-Feb-2023 5:40 hrs N MH - 9117 NRT KUL 28-Feb-2023 11:20 hrs 28-Feb-2023 18:10 hrs Q MH - 180 KUL MAA 28-Feb-2023 21:40 hrs 28-Feb-2023 23:05 hrs Q
Transport - Local 7 days Metro Passes (~Rs.7500), Anything other than inclusions
Others - GST 5%,Tipping, Any optional items, Travel insurance and anything not included in inclusions.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy: will be shared later
- Payment Terms -to be shared later.
- Price may increase at the time of making payment and booking because of rate changes in currency, hotel, etc. We may reschedule if required.
Would you like to book now?
Book online - https://www.keyterns.in/japan-trip-with-architect
Please contact +916369988017 / firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries
Itinerary in detail:
Tue Feb 21 Day 1 - Osaka
- Arrive at airport around 5 30 AM . Get JR pass and book train tickets . Check in hotel by 11 am. After fresh up - go for
- Osaka castle - 1 hr visit (Upto 5pm)
- Dontonbori river cruise
- UmEda sky tower - 1 hr (up to 10pm)
- Overnight at Osaka
Wed Feb 22 Day 2 - Osaka
- Train to visit Shirakawa go around 6 30 am - visit the following as possible in day
- UNESCO listed village
- Kanazawa Samurai village / old district
- Return to Osaka by train around 9 pm . Overnight at Osaka
Thu Feb 23 Day 3 - Osaka
- Jr pass train to Kyoto and visit
- Fushimi Inari temple - 1 hr visit (Upto 5pm)
- Bamboo forest - 2 hr visit
- Maikoya tea ceremony - 1 hr
- Return to Osaka by train and visit shopping district if time permits . Overnight at Osaka
Fri Feb 24 Day 4 - Osaka - Tokyo
- Take the bullet train to Tokyo - check in to hotel and take an evening stroll around city in shopping district for Akhibara electronic market .
- Overnight at Tokyo
Sat Feb 25 Day 5 - Tokyo - Hakone
- Check out rooms - Place baggage’s in the hotel - take the rain to Kamakura and visit the Divine Buddha and also experience the great Enoden railways . Then take a ride towards Hakone to check in to the most prismatic hotel of charm along the hot springs .
- Overnight at Hakone
Sun Feb 26 Day 6 - Tokyo
- Check out of hotel after breakfast and return to Tokyo.
- Visit the Tokyo tower or Sky tree .
- Day tour around the city . Overnight at Tokyo
Mon Feb 27 Day 7 - Tokyo
- Imperial gardens visit and Yoyogi park visit.
- Cross the busiest junction (Shibuya crossing) during the day and visit shopping districts around Shinjuku
- Overnight at Tokyo
Tue Feb 28 Day 8 - Fly back
- Check out of hotel early in the morning and arrive at Airport for the flight back to your destination.