Thattekad is definitely a top rated birding spot in South India.
Salim Ali Bird sanctuary, named after India’s legendary ornithologist, is at the centre of Thattekad. Sanctuary is around 25 square kilometers. However, it is part of Western Ghats.
One can drive from Kochi (43 KMs), Theni (134 KMs - 4 Hours), Udumalaipet through Munnar (153 KM, 5 Hours), Madurai (210 KMs, 5.5 Hours)
Why should you do Thattekad Birding and why should you do it through KeyTerns?
- Wow - You will have the chance of seeing the popular western ghat birds.
- Cost effective - We provide cost effective package
- Results Accomplished: You would have done your Dream visit to Thattekad
- Making it Easy: We help you with end to end package including the knowledgeable Birding Guide
What is included in the tour
- 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 2 Dinner, Tea / Coffee
- Private guided birding tour for one whole day
- Taxes 5%
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any food / transport / anything else other than shown in inclusions
- Day 1 - Check in hotel and explore on your own
- Day 2 - Birding with guide whole day until guests achieve target.
- Day 3 - Explore Birding on your own and check out and depart.
- Guide can be arranged on any day upon prior booking basis. Please let us know in advance to let the guide know.