Pondicherry is a very different place in South India because of beautiful beaches, water sports activities, French architecture, heritage sites and much more. And it is also a spiritual city with Aurobindo Ashram and Auroville, universal town with a big meditation hall.
What is included in the tour
Transportation in an AC compact sedan with the vaccinated driver, and disinfected clean vehicle for 3 days. Cab is considered only within Pondicherry and not for any outstation. Considered 100 KM per day trip with maximum 10 hours a day. Extra KM will be charged at Rs. 13 Per KM and Extra hour charges would be Rs.250 per extra hour. It includes Driver charges, toll and parking.
What is NOT included in the tour
Hotel stay - we can help you get a very unique stay if you let us know your budget and the type of stay.
Any food for Guide or you / any other things not in inclusions.
Day 1 in Pondicherry
- Head to Auroville in the morning and enjoy brunch at Auroville’s cafes and the Auroville centre. The reason why we do this on day 1 is to get manual appointment to visit Matrimandir Meditation centre which needs to be booked one day in advance.
- Lunch at Auroville universal village
- Chunnambar Boat House by 3 to 4 PM. Boat to Paradise beach from the Chunnambar boat house. Stay at hotel.
- Visit Auroville Matrimandir and do meditation. If you are a eco friendly person, we can take you to Sadhana Forest, a sustainable living community.
- Local sea-food lunch and take some rest.
- Trip to Botanical Garden and visiting the popular Arulmigu Manakula Vinayagar temple.
- Walk around White Town to see French Architecture buildings and feel the spirituality at Sri Aurobindo Ashram.
- Take a stroll around Light house and Seaside Promenade.
- Try a dinner at a popular cafe and do some shopping.
Day 3 in Pondicherry
- Walk inside the Bharathi Park where some part of the Life of Pi movie was taken. and see Arikamedu, Archeaology site
- Post lunch, See Sacred Heart Basilica, Lady of Des Angels Church and Our Lady of Immaculate Conception churches. Try shopping at places like Ma Pondy Cherie before saying bye to Pondicherry
If you have Day 4, we can cover India's 2nd largest mangrove forest called 'Pichavaram' or the great Gingee fort or Chidhambaram temple.