This 3 hours trip is designed for those who are seeking to achieve mindfulness to keep the mind calm.
Who will be benefitted from this trip?
- One who wants to know the mindfulness techniques based on India's Spiritual tradition along with Western's philosophy
- One who is seeking a simple but a powerful meditation technique
- One who wants to know Vivekananda and his teachings
Why should someone choose this trip?
- To get the simple understanding of the functioning of the mind that solves majority of life problems
- To get a mindfulness state and a powerful lifetime learning of a meditation technique
- To experience the Meditation in a meditation hall where Vivekananda stayed and meditated.
- To have better understanding of mindfulness by watching a Mind your mind 3D Movie and chatting with the Master
- To understand Spiritual tradition of India and their philosophies while walking around the popular Chennai beach and visiting the Vivekananda House to explore its Beach, Culture, Filter Coffee and much more.
- Rs.5000 upto 5 Persons. Extra Person Cost is Rs.1000 Per Person.
INCLUDES Curation by Mindfulness Master, Meditation with a Coffee at a Cafe EXCLUDES Entry Fees, Transport and anything else.
- Vivekananda House, Chennai Beach Road.
- Meeting the Mindfulness Master over a cup of South Indian Filter Coffee
- Meditation Teaching
- Visiting Vivekananda Memorial on the Chennai Beach, Watching 3D Movie, Practising Meditation
- Walking on the Chennai Beach, chatting with the Mindfulness Master
About the Mindfulness Master who will be leading
Mr. Chandrasekar is a is a Wellness Master who is a Meditation Trainer, Life Coach, and a Spiritual / Philosophy Teacher. He has a deep understanding of the human mind and spirituality, mastered various techniques, and has a wide range of knowledge in a different school of philosophies. He has spent years having a deeper understanding about mind, philosophy, and human behaviour. He studied the thinker’s mind like JK, UG Krishnamurti, Osho, Dostoevsky, Alexander Solzhenitsyn, Louise Hay and Sri Bagavath; explored Philosophies like existentialism, phenomenalism, Absurdism, Vendatha, communism, capitalism.