Ride effortlessly on the winding roads of the Queen of Hill Stations, Ooty, on an electric bike. This scenic ride takes you through breath-taking vistas, woods and tea plantations. An excellent way to see the countryside around Ooty.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
- Personal Insurance
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverage
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- GST extra as per Government rules. Price given is indicative. Please inquire to get right price with revised travel and booking validity
- Visit a 150 year old church overlooking the Ooty lake.
- Learn about the process that goes into making the famous eucalyptus oil.
- Ride through the woods and tea plantations.
- Learn about the Todas on a visit to a sacred site.
- Marvel at the engineering skills that went into building the Nilgiri Mountain Railway,a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Start from Club Mahindra Derby Green. Breakfast at the YWCA, once Ooty’s famous brewery.
- Visit St Thomas’ Church, built in 1867 and learn about its connection to Swami Vivekananda.
- Ride to a eucalyptus oil distillery and see the rustic methods used to distill the oil.
- Pedal through mossy woods and rolling tea plantations to the famous Lovedale Station on the Nilgiri Mountain Railway, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the location of several film shoots.
- Visit a dairy temple of the Toda tribe.
- Ride on a stretch of rough road for a bit of adventure on your return to the end of the experience.